Senior Audit Manager - Top 100
|Specialisation:||Tax & Audit|
|Salary:||£70000.00 - £80000.00 per annum|
I am working with a fantastic Top 100 firm that is looking to add a Senior Audit Manager to their team.
The firm work with some of the most interesting and diverse clients and are genuine market leaders in some of these fields.
It's a great place to work, the firm have embraced flexible working and working from home for several years and are constantly listening to their staff to make it an even better working environment.
For this role it is a great opportunity to come in at a senior level and progress towards partnership in the future.
- Managing a sizeable portfolio of clients
- The role will be predominately audit focused but also have an element of accounts and tax
- Supervising and mentoring a team of audit staff
- Ensuring the professional development and conducting appraisals for junior staff
- Billing management
- Ad hoc work
- Business development work
- ACA, ACCA or equivalent qualified
- At least three years experience working as a manager
- Must have extensive experience with UK GAAP/FRS 102
- Experience with IFRS would be beneficial but not essential
- Experience managing a portfolio in excess of £500k
- Must be predominantly audit focused