|Specialisation:||Work for us|
|Salary:||£22000 - £24000 per annum|
Recruitment Resourcer/ Researcher - Tax Team
Driven to succeed? If you want to work for an international recruitment company who are market experts in their field and offer excellent training and rewards, look no further.
Ambition are a leading global boutique recruitment business with headquarters in Sydney and offices in London, Asia and Australia. We are positioned at the forefront of professional services recruitment within finance & accounting, business advisory, business development & marketing and Tax, Audit & Accounts.
Due to continued success and growth, we are looking for a proactive and hardworking Recruitment Resourcer/Researcher to join Ambition and work alongside one of our experienced principal consultants within our highly successful and growing Tax team. The Researcher will work closely with the principal consultant to research, identify and attract candidates for the consultants relevant opportunities.
What does a Recruitment Researcher/Resourcer do?
- Identify, attract and shortlist candidates for the Tax teams relevant opportunities
- Headhunting, identifying and approaching suitable candidates
- Develop sourcing strategies to ensure candidate flow is able to meet demand
- Screen CV's against job requirements
- Searching the internal database for suitable candidates
- Utilising social media to identify and source new talent
What can we offer you?
- One of the best company cultures in the recruitment market with regular internal social and charity events, celebrating achievements and national holidays
- Incentives, benefits and perks such as values lunches, regular socials, team building away days
- Career progression - a business that listens to where you want to go and helps you make that happen
- International opportunities - we currently have offices in Australia, Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur, and Singapore
What we are looking for:
- Ambitious: we need proactive, self-motivated individuals
- Resilient: an ability to continue trying when faced with adversity
- An excellent communicator: who can work well as a team as well as individually
This is a fantastic opportunity for a graduate looking to break into the recruitment industry or alternatively, a consultant looking to step away from the 360 side and purely focusing on candidate generation, whilst becoming a true industry expert in the Tax space.
We're a values driven business and care deeply about our culture. So it's extremely important to us that you align with our values of; passion, resourcefulness, integrity, drive, and enjoyment.
Building strong relationships is what matters most to us. Many of our clients, candidates and fellow employees have been working with us for years, so you'll need to be as passionate and dedicated as we are in supporting and nurturing these relationships.
Ready to start your career with Ambition?
Apply today to have a confidential chat with Grace, our Talent Acquisition Consultant.