PR Specialist - £45,000
Currently working with a leading US law firm who are keen to hire an experienced PR professional to join their wider PR & Comms team. Working as part of their cross boarder team, you will be primarily responsible for the enhancement of the firms brand across key sectors and markets. Supporting with the wider PR function you'll also be integral with the management of media relations and strategic PR campaigns.
As PR Specialist, duties will include:
- Working with PR Manager to identify ways in which to raise the profile of the firm and lawyers across different media formats
- Managing and developing relationships with various media outlets
- Supporting partners in advance of interviews
- Drafting press releases, writing compelling content for awards and submissions entries and creating content for the firms digital channels
- Working closely with the wider BD and Marketing team, creating content for marketing and thought leadership campaigns
- Previous PR experience within professional services of PR agency
- Strong communications skills - both written and verbal
- Experience of using social media as a PR tool
Please apply online!
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend