PR Manager- 12 month FTC.
Manchester, Leeds , Birmingham or Edinburgh
The PR Manager role will have responsibility for overseeing PR and corporate communications in the North West, Yorkshire and the North East, Northern Ireland and Scotland, whilst ensuring its management and delivery is consistent with the wider national activity and messaging.
Reporting into the Head of PR, you will work closely with senior stakeholders including each of the Regional Managing Partners to support each of their three respective regional businesses. As part of that brief you will be required to work closely with a number of key partners and directors in those regions to spearhead external communications initiatives, with a focus on PR.
This is a varied role, and the right candidate will be highly motivated, inquisitive, adaptable and an excellent project manager, with the confidence to challenge the status quo. With that, you will need to engender conversation that encourages the fee-earning business to think outside the box. An understanding of the bigger picture, with the ability to get to the heart of an issue will ensure you can advise stakeholders of all levels.
To be considered;
- Significant PR management experience in corporate, financial, consumer or agency businesses
- A professional, credible and strong communicator, with strong influencing skills
- Confidence to communicate effectively with senior stakeholders with strong opinions
- Ability to work under pressure and at pace
- Competent project and stakeholder management skills and experience
- A proactive and self-motivated individual
- An active team player with a positive outlook
Please get in touch with me for more information as soon as possible.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend