|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||Up to £50000.00 per annum|
A successful US law firm is seeking to hire a new Proposals Specialist to lead the London proposal process in their firm. This international law firm is a leader in their field and have growing strength across several practice areas - particularly notable are the areas of Technology and Life sciences with a number of offices internationally.
This role reports into Pitch Manager based in the US and working alongside the rest of the UK BD&Marketing team, you will take ownership of the bids process in London and EMEA, supporting the overall growth and development of the firm. Whilst their HQ is situated in the US the Business Development team in London provides proactive marketing, bids and communications across London and EMEA regions and you will be instrumental to it's effective contirbution to the firm's growth.
The ideal person for this role will have the following experience and attributes:
- significant experience in end to end proposal management
- worked in a corporate environment such as financial services, law firm, or accountancy firm.
- have the gravitas, confidence and experience to lead an international proposals service
- work effectively with a diverse range of stakeholders
- strong writing skills, project management skills and enjoy working within an international remit.
This law firm have a number of international offices and are based in a stellar location in the City with excellent transport links. You will be working within a close and ambitious team and are looking for someone like minded and ambitious to join them.
If this sounds like the right challenge for you then apply today.