Marketing Manager Paris
We are working in partnership with a global law firm to bring in their first management hire for their Paris office, the role will have a blend of BD & Marketing responsibilities and work across a range of practice areas. Whilst there is additional junior support this individual will be responsible for coordinating the strategy of the Paris office and working in conjunction with colleagues based in London and the US.
Given the responsibility of the role we feel that this would suit someone who has some experience at management level and would be keen to take on a new project where there is plenty of mid-long term career development.
Some of the aspects you will be involved with include;
- Conducting strategic conversations with Partners in order to raise the firms profile and searching for potential market opportunities
- Providing leadership in planning, budgeting and delivery for business development and marketing activity
- Developing and manage the brand in the key markets
- Lead requests for proposal and pitch strategy
- Work with the internal communications team to develop content and manage its input on the website and across all social media platforms
- Manage directory and rankings submission process
If you would be interested in hearing further details, please click apply or contact Ben Curle directly.