Junior Insolvency Analyst
|Specialisation:||Insolvency & Restructuring|
|Salary:||£20000 - £24000 per annum + Benefits|
Ambition has an excellent opportunity for someone in the early stages of their insolvency career. We're working with a quickly growing insolvency & restructuring specialists with a a strong national presence that's looking to add a junior insolvency analyst to their London team.
- Minimum of 6 months insolvency experience working at an insolvency specialist or accountnacy practice.
- Understanding of IPS
- A long term ambition to build a career in insolvency & restructuring
- Determined attitude with a desire to learn
- Liaising with Directors and Creditors upon each stage of case progression
- Administer business restructuring caseloads in a timely manner
- Progress cases with the support of senior members of the team in line with legal and best practice standards
- Undertake basic analysis of financial information. This will include creating tables of data using Excel to company's standards
- Drafting/Preparing reports in response to each stage of case progression
- Be involved in the marketing of the firm's services
- Administrative duties as required
This role will progress on to you handling your own caseload of insolvency cases and will have opportunities to gain further qualifications.
This is a position that would suit someone working at a small insolvency practice looking to move to a more established company or someone that had a placement with an insolvency firm while at univeristy.
If you'd like to know more about this role please do get in touch.