Insolvency Senior Manager - Top 10 Firm London
|Location:||City of London|
|Specialisation:||Insolvency & Restructuring|
|Salary:||£70000 - £85000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus|
Ambition is working with a leading top 10 practice that is looking to continue it's impressive growth within the insolvency & restructuring space by hiring a new Insolvency Senior Manager into their London office.
This role will see you supervising a highly successful and dynamic group of insolvency administrators while also providing close support to Directors and Partners in relation to wider team strategy.
You will have the opportunity to oversee a full scope of corporate insolvency work with the firm having an excellent reputation for managing receiverships and special administrations.
- Maintain a portfolio of insolvency cases and ensure cases are efficiently and proactively progressed
- Participate in independent business review, and other advisory, work as required.
- Taking a key role in developing junior staff in training.
- Review and supervise administrators case work.
- Assisting partners and directors with ensuring stakeholders needs are met
- Attend marketing events where necessary and begin to build own network of contacts
- Be a driving force within the team and be open to embracing change
- JIEB qualified or chartered accountant
- Extensive experience of managing all forms of insolvency from cradle to grave
- Administrations and Receivership experience is highly advantageous
- Commercial mindset that allows you to understand the effectiveness of particular case strategies
- Highly organised with excellent planning skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone that is open to becoming an appointment taker in the future but also someone that may be more interested in a team leader and delivery focused position. This is a firm that has an excellent reputation for progressing it's staff with the majority of the current partner group developing their careers internally.
If you wish to learn more about this opportunity, please get in touch.