Insolvency Senior Manager
|Location:||London, Greater London, England|
|Specialisation:||Insolvency & Restructuring|
|Salary:||£70000 - £78000 per annum + Benefits|
Ambition is working with a well established accountancy practice that is looking to continue the growth of their insolvency & restructuring department by hiring a new Senior Insolvency Manager.
This would be an excellent role for an experienced JIEB qualified manager that is looking to take up in seniority and start to make the move towards becoming a Director and appointment taker.
- You must be JIEB qualified.
- Prior experience managing a team within an insolvency or restructuring team is necessary
- You should be well versed in all forms of corporate insolvency, capable of managing a varied portfolio of cases from cradle to grave
- Excellent time management skills and ability to think strategically about insolvency cases
- Managing a team of insolvency administrators and assisting with appraisals
- Providing training to the team where appropriate
- Reviewing of the output of the team
- Some involvement in business development activity
- Providing support and assistance to team members and partners when required
- Monitoring the progress of investigations within their portfolio
- Communicating with key stakeholders, including: directors, shareholders and employees
If you are interested in the opportunity of joining an ambitious, self motivated and dynamic team then please do get in touch.