Insolvency Senior Associate - Cayman Islands
|Specialisation:||Insolvency & Restructuring|
|Salary:||£50000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits|
Ambition is working on a brilliant opportunity based in the Cayman Islands with one of the worlds leading professional service firms as they are looking to hire a Restructuring Senior Associate.
This role would see you joining an established team in the Caribbean, specifically in the Cayman Islands, working on a range of corporate insolvency, restructuring and advisory projects.
The firm are looking to hire an ambitious individual with strong technical skills as well as a personality suited to building new relationships.
- Working on a range of corporate insolvency cases from multiple international jurisdictions including the Caribbean, Asia and Europe
- Progressing liquidations and receivership cases as well as assisting with insolvency litigation.
- Attending networking and business development events to assist with growing the firms contact base while also developing your own personal network of future clients
- Assisting on multiple ad hoc advisory tasks. Such as Corporate Finance and Financial Advisory projects
- You must be a fully qualified chartered accountant.
- Prior corporate insolvency experience is essential.
- Proactive and ambitious personality.
- Desire to learn new skills and build a long term career internationally.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well established team and work in a distinctive location which will provide a unique working culture. If you're someone that wishes to experience working and living in a new culture.
If you wish to learn more about this opportunity, please get in touch.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend