Insolvency Compliance Manager
If you are considering a role for the technical and compliance side of Insolvency, this would be a great opportunity to consider. Ambition are working with an established top 10 accountancy practice that are looking to grow their insolvency compliance team by hiring at either the Assistant Manager or Manager grade.
Your day-to-day would include:
- Assisting with and setting new firm wide procedures for insolvency assignments
- Updating policies and procedures
- Monitoring statutory and case compliance
- Preparing technical updates
- Updating templates and packs
That is to name a few, but in such a role you are considered the specialist of the division, giving you high levels of responsibility from the outset.
This role would suit someone who is already operating in such a capacity or an experienced insolvency professional who considers themselves technically strong; looking to move into this type of role.
To be considered, you need to be either CPI / JIEB qualified.
If you wish to be considered for this role, pleas apply here.