Insolvency Administrator - Manchester
Ambition is working with a Top 50 accountancy practice based in central Manchester who are looking to add an insolvency administrator into their restructuring & insolvency team. The firm is experiencing an increase in cases and is looking to grow the team to deal with this increasing workload.
- Ideally you will have 2 years of previous experience working as a case administrator at another accountancy practice or insolvency boutique.
- You must be capable of managing your own caseload of corporate insolvency cases.
Your main responsiblities will be managing your own caseload of cases from cradle to grace. Your case portfolio will consist of:
- Members Voluntary Liquidations
- Creditors Voluntary Liquidations
- Compulsory Liquidations
- Company Voluntary Arrangements
- Individual Voluntary Arrangements
- Restructuring and other non formal appointments
This provides an excellent opportunity to work at a well respected and recognised accountancy practice with excellent opportunities for further progression and study support down the line.
If you're interested in learning more about this role don't hesitate to get in touch.