Data Steward - Competitive Salary
Are you looking for your next opportunity as a Data Steward working within a global law firm with over 50 offices, associations and corporations worldwide? An established firm is looking for a motivated and skilled individual to join their Chelmsford offices. Get the chance to work alongside the UK's vibrant and experienced Business Development team to ensure the quality of the firm's data assets. The Business Development team itself consists of the following sub teams - Pursuits, Clients and Markets, Client Development Systems and Marketing which encompasses, Digital, Brand and Events.
- You will assist in managing Data Chain Management inbox through operating as a quality control check for client data updates. You will also process data changes and ensure that system updates are completed to a high a standard.
- Be responsible for current data admin tasks and use your expertise to make updates improving them when possible.
- Work on active data and system configuration tasks - you will run searches for incomplete contact data before updating or modifying this data as required as well as identify lists, fields and contacts for archiving.
- Work closely with other members of the Business Development team tracking the correct company and people information updates for the benefit of the Customer Relationship Management database.
- Work with varying members of the firm in providing ad-hoc training and support to lawyers, secretaries and new members of the business development team.
- Play a key role is assisting with all aspects of Interaction presentations, workshops and training sessions.
- Your role will be fundamental in providing project support which will include, taking minutes, maintaining project plans and documentation, project admin, data tasks etc.
- Ensure company and client data is consistently updated.
- You will have database experience.
- Exceptional IT skills and proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint!
- Experience in a professional services environment is advantageous.
- You will have experience working with Customer Relationship Management systems, ideally with InterAction.
- A knowledge of Data Protection, GDPR and "anti-spamming" regulations and laws would be extremely beneficial.
- You will maintain a high level of attention to detail and will always ensure data accuracy.
- You will remain professional whilst being extremely organised and methodical at all times.
If you believe you could be suited to this role, please apply online ASAP!