I am working for a leading consultancy firm who is looking for a Business Development Manager- Tax to join them on a permanent basis.
The purpose of this role is to support the UK Tax team to shape, drive and implement business development and marketing activity. Their national team supports a large number of service lines including: VAT & Customs, Global Employer Services, International Tax & Transfer Pricing, R&D, Tax Assurance & Risk Management, M&A transactions, Tax Technology and more.
Joining one of the firm's largest stream's- with an ambitious 5 year plan- you will need to be experienced , proactive and demonstrate a best practice approach to business development and marketing.
The Tax BDM will be part of a larger team and will need to demonstrate coaching and mentoring skills, and an interest in developing others.
You will need to have significant experience in designing and executing B2B content marketing and digital campaigns and a strong understanding of the business development pipeline and how BD activity can help grow revenues and profitability.
Some key responsibilities:
- Work with the partners to design, develop and deliver their service marketing strategy
- Ensure the focus of market activities is centred on the tax pipeline, working to SMART objectives and consistently following up
- Work with stakeholder groups, including global offices, to ensure knowledge and opportunity sharing and the application of a consistent approach to marketing communications
- Collaborate witha team of national marketing and BD managers to ensure a consistent, national voice across the UK tax market
- Support the tax team to drive and develop pipeline and support the firm's key account and pursuit plans
- Advocate and implement the Client Listening Programme, report on progress and make recommendations to improve client service
- Ensure stakeholder groups are made aware of, and directed to use, the self-service tools available to support knowledge, business development and client service delivery
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend