A modern, progressive, and commercially orientated law firm with some really exciting clients are on the search for a new Business Development Executive! Working at this reputable firm will give you the chance to be part of a truly collaborative environment, which is flexible, transparent, and friendly. The firm is embarking on a three-year growth strategy and is looking for a Business Development Executive to support this! This position is a pivotal hire for the firm and would suit an experienced Business Development professional who is looking for a full mix role where they can make an impact in helping shape one of the firm's most dynamic practice areas. The role offers a balance of project ownership/autonomy with the opportunity to get involved in exciting team initiatives.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
Marketing and Business Development
- Take ownership of the ongoing regular production of key publications and identify opportunities to evolve them to suit the needs of our client base.
- Support the Senior Business Development Executive in the implementation key practice area campaigns, including conferences.
- Work together with the Knowledge Team produce regular competitor and client analysis.
Proposition building and positioning
- Work closely with the Senior Business Development Manager and Bid Manager to support the delivery of bids, proposals, client presentations and capability statements.
- Create a bank of Retail Pillar pitch resources through compiling existing pitch content (by practice area, team and sector), identifying gaps and drafting compelling content.
- Develop brand, marketing & sales material for new Retail products and services.
- Lead the production of high-quality submissions for selected directory and award categories.
Key Account Management
- Support and implement CRM best practice.
- Work with the Client Relationship Management team to maintain and develop InterAction lists for target markets and key campaigns.
Knowledge, skills and experience:
- You will have a strong understanding of business-to-business marketing and business development within professional services
- Evidence of good Partner management skills, ideally gained within a professional services environment
- You will be an effective relationship builder - able to interact with individuals at all levels across the business
- A "challenger", able to think strategically and commercially
- Strong project management skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend