Business Development Executive
I am working with a well established law firm on a Business Development Executive vacancy where you will be part of their two biggest market leading practices (Private Wealth and Businesses). This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced BD professional to work with a firm who are growing and investing heavily in their marketing and business development team.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Working closely with the BDM's to support and monitor the BD sector plans
- Collaboration with partners to identify client issues for thought leadership campaigns
- Proactively being involved in client, competitor, prospect analysis
- Managing the end to end tender process which includes reporting in pitch statistics and significant deals are noted in the database
- Responsible for planning, delivery and attendance of events for the sectors
- Managing the process for submissions for the legal directories
- Identifying new marketing campaign opportunities
The ideal background of the candidate would be:
- Degree educated
- At least 2 years experience within business development in a professional services environment
- Excellent team player
- Strong research and analytical skills
If you would like to know more then apply today!