Ambition is working with multiple clients and there has been a consensus in the market that good quality Bookkeepers are in need in central London.
Ambition works with a range of clients from top 20 accountancy practices to smaller mid-sized firms. All our clients have a client centric focus with the common aim of helping customers push their businesses to new heights. Although all roles are currently remote once restrictions ease employees will be expected to commute into the central London office.
Bookkeepers are expected to have relative experience of working in an accountancy practice and will get the opportunity to work across a broad range of sectors including Media, Property, Entertainment, Retail and Professional Services.
- Preparing and posting month end journals including accruals, prepayments, deferred income and expenditure and depreciation.
- Input stock movements and reconciling with trial balance figures.
- Posting month end salary information
- Prepare and submit clients monthly/quarterly VAT returns
- Deal with any client queries that may arise
Bookkeepers require the following:
- Educated to A level standard
- Ideally AAT qualified or keen to pursue a qualification
- At least two years working in a within a similar practice role
- Experience and good working knowledge of Sage, QuickBooks, Xero and Microsoft packages
- Able to work on own initiative and part of a team
Organised with an ability to meet strict deadlines