Audit Senior - Top 10 - London
You will be working as an Audit Senior for a top 10 firm in London. They cater to an extraordinary client base, and have excellent, efficient, and proud teams that push their progression and strive for growth. They are committed to helping their people in their career and assisting them to perform to the best of their abilities and highest standard. The team are a friendly and diverse group at the top of their profession. The firm are responsible for the audits of some of the world's largest companies, being highly sought after by dominators in their own industries.
As Audit Senior at a top accountancy firm in London, you will be given the opportunity to lead audits, with direct interaction with clients. There is also the opportunity for remote work, with time in the office when necessary.
Other key areas you will be responsible for:
- Aiding in planning, executing and finalising all areas of the audit assignment, with statutory and CASS audits
- Opportunity to do audits for notable clients revered in their industries
- Identifying risk matters with a manager and/or partner
- Active involvement with senior client staff
- Supervise, guide, and help junior staff to progress
Requirements you will need
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/ICAS Qualified or overseas equivalent.
- Experience in supervising and coaching junior members of staff on site.
- Working knowledge of UK and International GAAS, IFRS, UK GAAP and Financial Reporting requirements.
- Ability to commute into London
The role offers a salary ranging circa £50,000 p.a.
If you feel like this is ideal for you, then please apply directly or call Tobias on 020 7430 7274
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend